SDQP In-State Incentive Drawing
The Prairie Dog Amateur Radio Club would like to announce the SDQP In-State Incentive Drawing. This drawing is to increase in-state participation. Whether a “big-gun”, a QRP’r or a very casual operator, you have the same opportunity to win the drawing if you turn in a qualifying log.
The prize for SDQP 2022 will be a lamp* made of an Astatic D-104 microphone and a $50 gift certificate. **
- SDQP rules as posted on SDQP website apply.
- Any entry class may be used as defined by SDQP rules.
- Operators may be licensed and reside anywhere but must operate and log QSOs within the state of South Dakota, no closer than 100 feet to the state boundaries, borders.
- All operators that submit an in-state log with no less than 100 valid QSOs will be entered. Their name/call will be assigned a serial number and go into the drawing pool list which will be maintained by SDQP coordinator.
- Prize TBD year-by-year and posted on SDQP website during the calendar year leading up to SDQP.
- Drawing is to be held during first PDARC meeting after log receipt deadline date for that calendar year SDQP.
- A copy of the serial numbers/ calls list will be given to the presiding Officer at the meeting where the drawing is held.
- A random person in attendance at the meeting will choose a number from the total serial numbers assigned. i.e., If 138 log serial numbers are assigned, the person must choose a number from 1-138 inclusive.
- The presiding Officer and coordinator will reference the serial number list to identify the winning recipient.
- Recipient will be posted on SDQP website, notified by email using the email address the log was submitted with or QRZ.com/db. information if necessary. If the recipient cannot be contacted within 14 days, a new drawing will be held.
*This lamp is made from an original D104 microphone, it is not a reproduction and it has the patina and use marks you’d expect on a mic of this age. Both photos are of the actual mic to be drawn for SDQP 2022.